~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ STATS ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
. . Age/Ht/Wt: 45 / 5'2" / 140 lbs
. . Measurements: 38 29 36 petite w/a few extra lbs
. . Hair/Eyes: Long Brown / Brown
. . Chest: 38C
. . I.Q. Score: 126
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ SERVICES ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For in-call or out-call (within a half hour of Torrance), 30 minutes is 110; an hour is 180. However, ask about my massage specials for deep discounts!
* * Massage: Body aches or in need of some soothing massage and touch? I have 25 years experience combining my training, knowledge, and experience of accupressure, Reiki, deep tissue massage, body movement, and FBSM.
* * Giving Motion to the Emotion: Sometimes we send our negative emotions, like stress, tension, frustration, anger, and disappointment, to our bodies, where they are transformed into physical form. There are many different reasons why we do this, such as anger at oneself, repression, suppression of emotions, the list goes on. The result is trapped negative energy - unresolved and festering. We must do our best to deal with difficult situations that come up in our lives as soon as practical.
Your body is your spirit's physical form - don't stash your stress there. Instead, love and cherish your body, and everything that goes in it. Your body is yours - you ultimately decide what goes in and what goes out of it. Consciously engage in activities that foster relief of stress and tension.
* * Balance Who You Are And All That You Do:
It's very important that we live our lives in a balanced manner. When we do, we find life blissful and in harmony. Conflicts get resolved, we become wealthier, happier and healthier. Here are some tips on how to live balanced:
* * Pick and choose your food consciously.
* * Eat your meals at the same time every day.
* * Spend 8 hours of each 24 in uninterrupted sleep, 8 working, and the other 8 doing activities.
* * Be conscious of the way you walk and stand. Distribute the same amount of your body weight on each side of your body while walking and standing.
* * Mom, grandma, or whomever were right when they told us to not slouch, sit up straight, and watch our posture. Every time you sit be sure you are distributing your weight evenly on both sides of your body, be comfortable, and then sit up in your chair (don't slouch). Your body will remember to do this automagically very quickly.
I have been to massage therapists who didn't know what they were doing and I'd leave after the session in worse condition than before it started! I will never allow that to happen in our sessions. (By the way, none of those therapists advertise on Redbook.) You and I will be very much in-tune with our breathing, our pulse rate, and then relaxed enough to allow God's loving energy to flow through us, the warmth unblocking your meridians (the spaces between two pressure points), dissolving those knots (negative energy) and facilitating healing of damaged nerves, muscles, and tissue.
* * Mentoring * Therapy * Advocacy * :
Has something been weighing heavy on your mind, on your heart, are you feeling conflicted? Have you been thinking about something that you've not been able to talk about with anyone? Business idea or stumbling block? Relationship issue or perhaps you're feeling secluded and lonely? I'm a helpful and resourceful person to talk with about anything, confidentially and safely, with sincere compassion. I really do care and you will quickly learn that about me.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ WHAT TO EXPECT~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
You deserve the very best treatment possible, hassle and drama free. I'll never flake on you and I'm always punctual and reliable.
You'll find I have a sweet disposition and am warm and attentive to what you want. With wisdom and experience comes knowledge and confidence. You'll leave upright, happy, and satisfied, and will want to come see me again and again.
Important: When you call please be sure to tell me you found me off of the Redbook massage ad. Thx!
Call anytime at (909) 247-9400
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Til then, xoxox
Pursuant to California Bus & Prof Code §2053.5(b), please be advised that I have not been licensed by the State of California, or any other State, as a healing arts practitioner. I am not advertising for nor do I provide any unlawful services.